Fundraising & Corporate Outreach Team Member
Where: The San Francisco Bay Area, California Open Volunteer Spots: Unlimited
Access Books Bay Area is looking for a volunteer to join our Corporate Outreach and Fundraising team. You will play an integral role in our organization by liaising with our corporate partners and driving fundraise initiatives through grant applications. This position includes the potential to become a member of the Access Books Bay Area board, should you be interested in joining the board and we feel you are a good match.
- Source and write grant applications to support Access Books Bay Area’s fundraising efforts.
- Participate in regular check-in calls and meetings with existing and new corporate partners.
- Help with establishing new partnerships for the organization.
- Commit to the role for at least one year.
Skills & Qualifications
- Live and work in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for improving access to school libraries and quality books for all students.
- Experience with grant writing and access to a corporate network are a plus but not mandatory for the role.